11. It is good to chirsten a child on the day of week on which he was born.
12 The day in week you are born is the best day for you, to commence anything new or to buy or sell if you can not consult an astrologer.
13 It is lucky to receive any letter on the third, fifth or the ninth of the month or on tuesdays and saturdays.
14.The first week of May is very fortunate for any undertaking to men and second week is fortunate for women.
15. june is a good month in which to sign any contract or receive any promise of marriage or courtship , for it turns out to be true and sincere.
16. It has often been observed through my grandpa's singular observation that some event of importance is sure to happen to a woman in thirty first year, if she is single or a widow she is sure to get married and if married some important event happens in her life which is of a positive nature.
17.The same is applicable to men in the forty second year.
18. The first four days of the moon are the best for the signing of new papers or for any new undertaking, but it must be allowed that much depends on the person's own hard work and perseverance, that often overcomes a bad planet or a day marked unlucky in the book of fate.
19. Mondays, wednesdays and fridays are best for the men and tuesdays, thrusdays and saturdays for women.
20. If you wish to travel by land or by air choose the increase of the moon, and if you wish to take a journey by water wish to take the decrease of the moon. and it should be about full moon to write letters in which you wish to ask favours.