Why the study of astrology should be encouraged?
11. It enables us to discover with whom we may make profitable acquaintance and how to adapt and adjust our selves to circumstances.
12. It shows where our affections may be safely placed, and also when and where they will be reciprocated.
13. It rationally explains our sympathies and antipathies and why we are magnetically drawn toward some individuals and repelled by others.
14. It quickly proves that there is no such things as a chance or accident and inspires us to see that all is designed for our eventual perfection.
15. It leaves no doubt as to character being destiny, and thus aids us to avoid careless censure of others, but instead produces a better understanding of their actions.
16. It helps us in knowing how to acquire command over our lower nature and control those sensations and vapouring’s likely to hinder our higher evolution.
17. It enables us to trace consequences events and happenings to their legitimate cause and realize that it is not impossible to read the register of our motives.
18. It enables us to forecast the result of certain feelings thoughts and actions and by the use of forethought to turn them to good account and future welfare.
19. It shows us in which direction to look for genius how to use the creative faculties and in which direction to exercise our imagination.
20. It is the best means to removing ignorance from our path and paves the way for much greater enlightment than we have anticipated.